Monday, August 23, 2010

.. It's Week 5 !! ..

We are in week 5 of school now! 3 more weeks of school, then 2 weeks break, then 5 more weeks of school, then 1 week exam break, then 2 weeks of exam!! That will sum up the last semester for me!! :)

Took an evening nap last night, then can't sleep till 5am, then overslept and missed this morning's 9am lecture! :( Totally concussed and didn't hear the alarm went off. :(

2 assignments down, 1 more to go. Thank God that there is an extension of 1 more week, if not I really die man. But I really feel that God is so good. He seems to know my time-table so well. Hee hee... He knows how much I can handle it seems.

Yesterday morning was really "exciting". I was doing the last question of my assignment. It was about 2am on Sunday morning, and I accidentally restarted my laptop. Cos my lappy very old liao, it took ages to load and get started. So I went to rest a while on my bed. Guess what?? YES I FELL ASLEEP!!!!! But thank God, I auto woke up at 6am plus, and quickly continued on the assignment. Time was ticking ticking ticking away! I managed to submit just on time, on the dot at 9am!!

PHEW.....

One more assignment on globalisation to go. Then going to have an ethics debate in 2 weeks' time. Interesting topic on Same-Sex Marriage. My team is on the against side! It is the tougher side to debate, cos the tutor says it is ethical for same-sex marriage in today's context. And we are not to bring in religion cos it will definitely put us on a disadvantage! Hmmm! It's really going to be quite interesting!

Anyway. God has really been so good. His grace is indeed sufficient for all of us.

I think I need to say goodbye to Farmville very soon... cos it is really taking quite a bit of time to maintain. HAHA. OOPS. God seems to be prompting my heart.. .. ..

I really want to graduate this year!


This is one of my course-mate, Alicia from Hong Kong! She has graduated in the last semester and had just gone back to Hong Kong for good. I also want to graduate this Dec.. Shall visualize myself in this gown!!! :) :) :)

The power of visualization!!! AMEN!

No comments: