Tuesday, August 10, 2010

.. Tick Tock Tick Tock ..


Tick..... Tock.....
Tick..... Tock.....
Tick..... Tock.....

Time seems to pass by so slowly......

But perhaps it is actually not?

Now into week 3 of school, and the first 3 assignments to be submitted within the next 2 weeks.

I feel super not motivated for my 3 courses this semester. Seems SUPERRRRR BORRRRING courses. Oh no.....

I need to buck up, I really need to. :(

Gonna work from 8am to 6pm tomorrow. Then life group meeting at 730pm. It's gonna be the first LG meeting for me since the combine took place. North Adelaide LG + Carrington LG = Northrington LG. I quite look forward to this new change, hope it will be a good one for those who will be staying here for a longer term.

I thought I will be very motivated for this last semester, but apparently, I am feeling the opposite. Need to get the joy and motivation back.

Alright shall sleep early for today! Good nightzzz.

2 comments:

ryan_csng said...

Jia you Elaine! God is with you, and everything you think, believe and say shall come to pass. You are going to graduate this year and we will be there to witness. Amen!

Elaine Chua said...

Thank you Jie Fu for your encouragement! :) Yes I will persevere on... and believing God that you all will be here to witness with me! AMEN! :D