Saturday, April 03, 2010

.. Thank you JANICE CHIANG!! ..

Happy 1st Birthday Janice Chiang!!
Indeed 3rd April marks your spiritual birth!! :)

May you continue to grow from faith to faith, strength to strength in God!
Really excited for you of how God is going to guide you in this life!

Thanks for these really "surprise" gifts!..
(You really shouldn't have!!)
But I really appreciate them... and will definitely share them with my CG next time! :)


Looking forward to have you joining us at SUNTEC CITY someday! :D


1 comment:

UnPrediCT@bLE said...

Thank you, ELAINE CHUA..
I am really glad that you like the gift...this is nothing compared to what you have done for me and your impact in my life...
I'm just so thankful of your presence in my life...your generosity and the effort you have put in the expand God's kingdom really inspire me alot...
Yes...I'm so looking forward to meet your CG and visit CHC in its very own building!!!=)