Friday, April 02, 2010

.. It is GOOD FRIDAY! ..


Jesus died so that I can live!

A life of victory. A life of breaking through. An over-coming life.

A life where all things are indeed possible!

To me, Good Friday & Easter Sunday are very significant because for a girl who thought that life is meaningless with no purpose, suffering from mid-child syndrome, who had a vivid experience of ending her life when she was 16 years old, all these changed when she came to know Jesus Christ.

The girl is me. A woman now. Whom God has changed and shaped for the last 11 years, through CHC, through the leadership, through the lives of the many other wonderful people I had knew and met.

I am thankful, always thankful. And with this life, it will be for God, for my family, for CHC, for the people, for what God has purposed for me to do.

I pray may indeed thousands and thousands be added to Jesus again this season.

I love you Jesus!

Thank you for what You had done on the Cross!

Help me to be a better person and more effective to draw people to You in the days ahead.

Thank You for giving me this new life.


No comments: