Friday, April 09, 2010

.. 2 weeks HOLIDAYS!! ..

YIPPEE!! 2 weeks break is finally here!!! :D

It has been a tiring 6 weeks... with week 5 & 6 especially challenging with all the assignments and test. And with the silly enrollment issue that did not help any bit at all. Approached my course coordinator for approval on the application form for post-census enrollment correction and she refused to sign initially! To cut the long story short, finally I got her signature and passed the form to Campus Central to process. I hope nothing goes wrong and they will reinstate my course to me!

Anyway definitely all things will work together for good! I think this is indeed a good learning experience. And will put me in a position where I can encourage & advise other people who did the same mistake as me next time. One experience is enough though!! HAHA.

2 weeks break, then another 7 weeks, then SWOT week, then will be exams, then this study period will be OVER!! And by the grace of God if I clear all the 3 courses, mean I have the last 3 to go only! WOOHOO!! Thinking this way gives me much motivation! :P

So what am I going to do for the next 2 weeks?? I guess I will be working on Mon & Tues, and then, ROAD TRIP TO MELBOURNE starts on Wed!! WOOHOO! Am soooooo looking forward to it!! :)

It's going to be a road trip, so it's going to be a loooooooong journey! Heard the drive from Adelaide to Melbourne is about 8-9 hours. Thank God we have 4 drivers, so we can take turns to drive! We're going to drive past the Great Ocean Walk....

The Great Ocean Walk, on Victoria's spectacular west coast, stretches 104 kms from the idyllic resort town of Apollo Bay, to within sight of the magnificent 12 Apostles. Weave through beautiful National Parks, walk deserted beaches and gaze over pristine marine sanctuaries. Step on and off the trail with convenience; enjoy comfortable accommodation and excellent local meals – or pitch your tent at wildly picturesque spots along the way.

and then to The City of Melbourne! :)

So that will be week 1 of holidays. Will be back on Sunday early morning, in time to make it for Sunday service & catch CHC online service! :)

Week 2, hopefully do some catching up on school work! The 3 courses I'm taking this SP are hard courses. Need to complete 3 more assignments.... So.... ELAINE CHUA DON'T BE LAZY ah!! :D

Alright!! Going to wash face and brush teeth now.... Working at 8am tomorrow!


No comments: