Wednesday, April 07, 2010

.. I miss home ..

It's week 6, and I am still missing home...

Mad skyped with me 2 days ago, just wanted to pray with me over the enrollment issue that I had. Honestly, I was so touched by her prayer, in fact I really needed someone to just say a prayer for me, I realized. My heart was heavy.. though deep in my heart I know that everything should be alright, but I realized that a prayer really ministers my heart. Away from home, been trying to really stay strong on the inside of me....

I miss mum. But when Mad asked her over, I dunno what to say. Actually I was holding back my tears... So I gave very short replies.. Hope mum don't think that I have nothing to say to her.

Ma Ma! Your birthday is coming!! I am thinking what can I get here & parcel it over to you! Hmmm...

Enrollment issue. Finally after the Easter break, someone replied my email that I need to fill a form, get the course coordinator to sign, then pass it over to Campus Central to process. But it really pissed me off when my coordinator doesn't want to sign it because she is not "aware" of the process. In the end I got to go one big round with all the emailing and stuff again.

Anyway!! I'm going to find her again tomorrow, get her signature and hope the enrollment thingy will just get settled!!

One more test to go tomorrow!!.. Honestly, I really really really don't enjoy the studying process. I don't like assignments, I don't like tests, and I don't like exams!!

ARRRRGH!

God, by Your grace, please help me in clearing every test, every assignment, every course remaining.... I am not a "book-person", I really don't have any passion in these!!..

Alright... Gotta go back to my revision for the test now.


No comments: