Sunday, April 04, 2010

.. Happy Easter Sunday! ..

Am watching online service for the 3rd time now, and watching the drama Life-Book for the 3rd time, it never failed to touch the very core of my heart!

Especially the part when Jesus was talking to Maggie, it just sent goose-bumps to me cos I felt very ministered by the words that Jesus said.

"God has been watching over you since the day you were born.
He knows your dreams, your desires, all the sacrifices that you have made."

I also believe that God has been watching over my life since I was born. Though for 19 years I lived without God, thinking back, I think God has been watching me and protecting me. I'll always remember the quarrel that I have with my mum when I was 16, how I slammed the door shut, cried in my room. I heard a voice within me, "Why don't you jump down from the window, and let your mum regret for the rest of her life".... I really wanted to do that then!! I opened the window grill, sat on the chair, looked at the blue sky that was before me. But then... Suddenly I just felt a peace... in my heart, telling me not to do that. And indeed, I thank God that I never did.

What a wonderful Savior Jesus is. Indeed a decision I made on 30th May 1999 that I had never regretted and will never regret! I see myself died to myself, and it's Him that I am living for ever since.

Life has been so exciting and fulfilling and meaningful ever since. Though still full of ups and downs, joy and disappointment, answered and unanswered prayers, victories and discouragements... Life is indeed a journey, a lifetime of learning how to trust Him and lean upon Him.

And when I see how my family has turned around, how we became more loving to one another, indeed this is the greatest testimony that we can ever bear for Jesus.

My loving parents!
I believe one day soon, my dad will receive his salvation too!

I miss my mom.. Sometimes I wish I can do more for her. Though not perfect, she has been an amazing mum.... considering the sacrifices she has made for this family.

My lovely Wen Wen!

Wen Wen, how I used to really "dislike" her, thinking we have generation gap. (oh my, what a bad sister I was!) HAHA! But now we are the bestest of sisters, and we can just share and talk about anything!

Awesome Jie Jie with her family!
Madeline! She has always been our "Da Jie Jie", taking care and looking after us. Sometimes I thank God that I am not the "firstborn" of the family.. cos there are really so much more responsibilities! But Mad has been handling this role so well, and indeed God's double portion of blessings is upon the firstborn. She has been amazing and this year so far has been a reaping year for her!

And Jie Fu! WOW! What a man of God he is! It is really such a blessing to have him become part of our family. Haha.. In fact he has set such a "standard" for both Wen Wen and myself, on the man that we want to marry next time. HAHA!

And of course! The most adorable nephews, Samuel and Daniel! They brought so much joy to us! :)

Jesus is indeed alive!

Going into my 11th year with Christ, and still going strong! :)


No comments: