Sunday, March 21, 2010

.. Week 3 is over! ..

Officially going into week 4 of school!

Really really miss home and church! Waiting for the online service for S4 to start in 20 mins time.... Thank God for the technology today! :)

Pastor Tan is preaching today! :)

School has been ok. Worked 20++ hours last week, praise God for the more hours! Ordered something and waiting for the package to arrive so that I can send out something!! I hope it arrives soon so that I will not be late!!!.. :O

Taking 3 courses this study period:

Strategic Mgmt (1 assignment due in 2 weeks' time)
Mgmt Accounting (1 test coming up in 3 weeks' time)
Finance & Investment (1 assignment due in 2 weeks' time. Tutor said that 40% failed this course last sem!!)

I declare I will not be among the 40%!!

Missing my loved ones in SINGAPORE!!!!



No comments: