Wednesday, March 03, 2010

.. Back to Adelaide on 28 Feb! ..

I am now back in Adelaide!! School just started this morning, and yes, though sleepy, just GLAD that everything has started once again! 2 more study periods to go! And YES!! Looking forward to graduating in Dec!! :) :) :)

Some pictures taken at Changi Airport Terminal 1!

4 sisters! Found a "long-lost" one. Keke...

Thank you so much for sending me off! :)

I loveeeee you Vic Vic!

Shifu is super pregnant now! Hee hee... Can't wait for Jessie's birth!

My Beloved Family! Gonna miss you all so much!

Day's breaking... Nice horizon...

Hovering over South Australia!

Landed in Adelaide Airport on 1st March morning!

Back to my hostel! Room #19!

Spent couple of hours to unpack & clean up the 3-months-vacant room.

Tada! My bed and new wall posts.

I love these!!

All ready for school! :)

10 months to go! It shall be gone in the blinking of an eye! :)


No comments: