Thursday, March 18, 2010

.. Chocolate Bean is YUMMYzzz ..

Went for a movie with the hostel people last evening, watched "Alice in Wonderland"! It was nice... especially the graphics and pictures. Storyline is about the same as the fairytale I read when I was young, I mean really young, cos I also almost forgot what was the story all about. Haha... Anyway, my first movie in Adelaide! At least I watched one movie here already. Haha... Shall try many other "first" times before I graduate this Dec! :)

Then went to Chocolate Bean for a drink. My oh my!! The stuff here all look very delicious and sooooooo tempting!

Xiaohui and I shared this large hot chocolate drink!

This cake is named "Death by Chocolate". What a name!
And this cake is really REALLY nice!!
Shared with Audrey... it's too BIG portion for one person!

Jenn ordered this chocolate croissant. It's yummy too!!

WOW!! Adelaide actually has some really nice places to eat and hang around with... I am going to gather all these places of interest so that when my family (& close friends!) visit in December, I can bring them there!! Hee hee... Prayerfully, this shall come to pass! :)

Week 3 of school! Assignments due & test are coming soon! It's time to get the engine started!!!


No comments: