Sunday, March 07, 2010

.. SUNTEC CITY!! ..


IT IS NOW KNOWN!!! IT IS..... SUNTEC CITY!!
OUR NEW CHURCH PREMISE!!!

What an exciting piece of news, awaited sooooo long. Finally announced in the Arise & Build Weekend this week!

And YES!! We are so excited!! I am so excited!! Really looking forward to shifting into SUNTEC CITY in early 2011!

AND YES!!! I WILL ALREADY BE BACK FOR GOOD BY THEN!! YEAH!! I can still be a part of this very very historical moment with my beloved people!! :)

GOD IS INDEED SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! HE IS AWESOME! ONCE AGAIN HE HAS PERFORMED A MIRACLE FOR US! :)

It's not even the end of the year yet, and I am already looking forward to 2011! Hee hee... Life is indeed SOOOOO EXCITING... with GOD!

It's Day 7! Still a long way to count down............ Oh well.........

ELAINE CHUA!! BE POSITIVE OK!!

YES I WILL!!! :D

Week 1 of school was over! Going into 2nd week. Taking 3 courses this study period, it's much more relaxed than last study period, where I took 4! BUT cannot be complacent! I really hope to score good grades for my remaining 6 courses this year!

And I have pledged!! And I pray that I can have more hours for my part-time work too so that I can fulfill it as soon as I can!

It's Adelaide Cup day tomorrow! Public holiday! No school, no work. But going to celebrate Shermayne's birthday at her place.

I must remind myself to be extra hardworking this year! With that, I have decided to "give up" few games in FB. LOL!... Will only play Cafe World & FarmVille! :P

I missssssss all my loveeeees in Singapore. :(

Received a sms this morning from Wen Wen about Xuelin's brother was involved in an accident. Was sooooo burdened... Gave Xuelin a call right after the church service and said a prayer with her. Praying that her brother will indeed be made well! GOD IS OUR HEALER!

It's really times like that that I really feel rather down... Cannot be there physically!... Last year so many things happened too. Especially with Pok's grandma's demise. Life is indeed so fragile. Being away from home has really reminded me to be thankful & appreciative for what God has given me in life, especially my family.

Alright... Definitely there is a purpose for me to be here. And I was really impacted by what Rev Paul Scanlon said when he came. He said something like no matter where we go, we must always be enjoying and not complaining. I was reminded of the moments that I "grumbled"... and I was just so convicted that I should not grumble anymore.

So.... I REALLY LOVE ADELAIDE. I really enjoy the fellowship with the AOSA people. I shall really make this year here such a memorable & joyful one.... because I may never get another chance to experience this again when I go back to Singapore! :)

Yah. This is it. 2010 shall be the best ever yet for me! Today's service @ Paradise was really good. I was really touched & convicted to the max, that I MUST seek God more to know His ways, not just His acts.

I really desire for more personal encounters with the Living God!

Don't know what is installed for me in 2011. I want to pray... for God's direction for my life. Go back to Citibank? Go back to banking industry? Will 2011 actually be a milestone for my life where God will bring me a step closer to my deepest desire of all, to serve Him full time? I really don't know. Before I came back, was really quite disappointed & discouraged over some issues that happened. Was I stumbled? Yes I was. But.... I know that I cannot just be stumbled like that and give up. If I want to live carnally, I can. But I CHOOSE to live by the spirit. And living by the spirit always requires us to crucify our flesh...

I may not be the kind of leader for the new generation. But I am comforted by God that I will still be a very good leader for the old generation of people! And I just want to keep this fire in me going on and on and on... to love God wholeheartedly and to love people fervently!

Laying down of my life for the sheep. I want to challenge myself and keep doing that.

First Love. I want to keep it there. Let it always be there. Despite of the busy-ness of life, of ministry, of everything. Let this First Love for Jesus always be there.

Blog again... soon.

No comments: