Thursday, October 05, 2006

.. : : my new pair of shoes : : ..

yeah! finally got my pair of CROSS-TRAINING shoes!.. brand: NIKE! =)

want to know how it looks like?
photographer WEN took these for me... :P



nice? bright orange colour ya... today i can jump exceptionally higher in training.. ha.. but come to think of it, i think shoes really played an important role in the area of sports! shouldn't be neglected... me been out-wearing my NIKE sneakers leh.. anyway, am so glad to have this pair of shoes finally... thank you SHI FU for helping me to get it!!

wow! so many w116-ians tagged me! hee... am so overjoyed... thanks for all your encouragement & "jia you"s!.. will give my very best!! =)
(guys, wanna come down support my team @ Kallang Netball Centre on monday (9 oct 06), 7:30pm? hee... think will be so fun to have you guys around......... =D Those having exams pls stay at home to study!!.. those of you who are free, can come down support both me & shi fu lah.. give us physical support...)

aiyo... as the comp is drawing nearer... both me & shi fu are really feeling nervous over it. today we had our final training, think still got many areas to work on. however, we can't meet out for trainings anymore due to the busy schedule of all of us.. well well... leaving it into God's hands!

today had farewell with another colleague of mine.. finally, no more resignation, at least for now.. never seen so much resignations in such a short span of time. my team is really going through a time of tough patches.. changing team leader in the midst.. well well... changes are good! so i shall look to it with a good attitude.. may the Lord brings me to where He wants me to be in the marketplace... =)

"Preparing Yourself for a Miracle"... this week's CG message... it will be a good CGM once again!

SmileyCentral.com

No comments: