Tuesday, October 03, 2006

it's getting closer...

had my netball training again today.. well, think my team really need to work on lots of areas.. the passings, the coordination, the shootings, the team work.. well, can't really place too much expectation lah, after all, all of us are just "non-professional" players who really just playing for fun..

once again not all turned up for practise. next mon is the start of the corporate's league already, and we haven't even had a training where all players turned up!! how to finalise the positions like that? how to know what are the areas to work on?.. demoralised... :(

today i tried playing attacking position.. aiyo, shooting was so rusty.. think me play defense better.. but i not aggressive also leh.. then how?? both also no good. today ppl kept shouting at me, "run out, run out!" i'm out, they ask me to run in. i'm in, they ask me to run out. i so pissed leh.. i shouted, "run out, run out, where do you want me to run?!!" :P

i told shi fu after this league, me not going to play netball already... she gave me a FROWN.. hee.. say say only lah. how will i give up so easily right?? :)

i'm the only one in my team who really didn't have netball background leh.. wonder why in my secondary days i didn't join netball leh?? aiyo.. really a very fun sports lor.

hmmm... what to do?

see how lah..

aiyo.. next monday is the start already.. really can feel the "gan-cheong"ness.. this wed we will have a final training.. i really hope it will be a fruitful one. think i'll focus on my defense position.. i pray my opponents will all be shorter than me.. HAHA! :D

ok lah.. just thought of sharing some frustrations out.. i will get better! well, just give my best lo. :)

i need to get a good pair of shoes quick!


No comments: