Thursday, October 12, 2006

- disappointment -

today was the 2nd match of the corporate's league.. our opponent was Standard Chartered Bank.. should be a game won, but, again, we lost.. Duh
hmmm.. ok lah.. gotta pick ourselves up lor. think we improved in quite a few areas from monday's game. so, will keep on keeping on! hee.. we will win de! Yes!
aiyo, injured my left foot today during the 2nd quarter.. clashed with the GA & someone else, twisted my left foot.. could felt the sharp pain.. got to be replaced.. the kind of feeling watching from the sideline is really different.. wanted so much to be part of the game. Shifu quickly went to buy a pain relief spray for me.. tried spraying on my left foot, and rested. was watching & cheering the team on.. 5 more mins to go, i felt better & so went back into the game. still, a little too late lah.. the final whistle was blown. we shaked a friendly hand-shake with our opponents, felt a little disappointed lah... really should have won the game.

scoreline: 19-10.

Monday's match against PWC: 11-33.

3 more matches to go, Monday, Wed & Friday! Safsa, Hong Leong & TTSH.

Come on gals, we can DO it!Go Team

ooooOOOooo... left foot really pain lo... I pray for healing in Jesus' name..
- - - - - -

this morning got really upset with one of my member.. should say disappointed lah, that's why the title of today's blog is
- disappointment - ....

No
Sent a SMS last night to remind this member about attending bible study @ YMCA.
this morning got a reply "can't make it, cos got work training."
- "What work training"?
- "Work training."

- "I know work training. Wat work training is that? Why is it today? Can you make some arrangement? Dun make it as if Bible Study is secondary, can?"
- "I cannot make it."
What reply was that? I was upset, and replied, "XX, wake up your idea! Doesn't mean that minimum 8 lessons for the quiz means you can skip 2 lessons. Finish all 10 lessons before you can take the quiz."
And you know what did this dear member reply?
- "I know! but i really got work until 8 plus today... i can't make arrangements because today is my first day.... understand?"
i replied, disappointed... "Wat attitude r u trying to show me? I'm fine with it if you can't make it today. Wait till next round lessons and u attend the makeup. Reflect on ur attitude shown."

the member never replied. i'm fine too. cos what else to say, if this is what u get from your people?

well. tell me. explain to me. i will understand. dun give me attitude. Is this the way to talk to your fellow friend-in-Christ?

guys. i can never imagine me talking to Pst CK nor Bro KH in such a way.. Respect & Love those whom God has placed you under.

I thought this member loved & respected me.. but apparently, it was not..

Well, i'm ok.. just a little disappointed this is all I get from my people. Think it's natural to feel that way.. I'm fine lo. The bible already says serving God is not smooth-sailing. it's not what you would want it to be. But, at the end of the day, as long as I know that I did my best in serving God & my people, that is enough.

Hmmm... may these last 3 months of 2006 really be a breakthrough for w116 in terms of growth, numerically & spiritually. Guys, We need to grow for the sake of the Kingdom!

Thank you Jesus for loving me.. It's Your love that gives me the strength to keep on living for You.

You deserve my best, my everything.


Jesus Fish

No comments: