Tuesday, October 24, 2006

.. mia ..

been missing in action for more than a week.. :P

been very very busy for the past 1 week..

netball comp on mon, wed, fri.. thank God it's over!! YEAH!!

injured my left foot, right arm, over-stretched my abdomen.. can't walk straight.. hee.. aiyo really very jia lat.. age catching up with me? haha..

i feeling sleepy le.. thank GOD it's PH tmr!! YEAH!! so motivated to work today cos looking forward to a rest from work! :P aiyo i need a break from work.. thank God my leave is approaching... hoho... :D

looking forward to the outing with my ppl this sat... been a loong loong while since we go for some fun.. let's have fun, w116! ;P

Don't forget to invite your friends! :)

ZzzZzzZzz... good night everyone...

Father thank you for the day.. Good days are good days... Bad days also good days... because You are there.. :)

No comments: