Tuesday, January 13, 2009

.. EC Zone @ Swensens Marina SQ ..

Met up the pretty gals today at Swensens for dinner! :)

Wen & Pok

Me & Huiling

Xuelin reached!

The incredible FIVE !! :P

And the...

EARTHQUAKE!

My sincere thanks to all of you for serving God together with me in CK zone all these while... You gals have the most awesome attitude... Humble & ever so willing to serve!
Thank you so much for growing this sub-zone (+30%) together with me in 2008...

Indeed it will be from glory to glory.
I believe Wen Wen will do an ever greater work than me in 2009! :)
Not by might, nor by power, but indeed by the Spirit of God.

I'm glad and thankful!

And I pray more will step into this divine calling.

It's really a privilege to be able to serve God as a CGL in this House.

What an HONOR. :)

HERE I STAND
THIRSTING FOR YOU

HERE I AM
SURRENDER TO YOU

LET MY LIFE BE YOUR CLAY

MOLD ME IN YOUR WAY
HERE I STAND

DESPERATE FOR YOU
HERE I AM
A VESSEL FOR YOU
LET MY LIFE SING YOUR PRAISE
BRING HONOR TO YOUR NAME

No comments: