Friday, January 16, 2009

。。 CAU Team @ 国府 。。

Had an early "Farewell" dinner with my colleagues @ 国府 after work on Thursday...


Apart from my leaving, one of our colleague Irene is transferring to another team on Feb 5..

So, we gathered for a meal earlier as it will be harder to arrange after the CNY.

.. Meiting ..
She is going to ROM this Feb 14!
Congratulations!

.. 师傅 and me with Meiting & Xiaohan ..

.. Meiting, Xiaohan, Irene & Lynn ..

.. Rest of the shots ..

.. The whole team gathers for a picture ..
IPB CAU Team!
From left (standing) :
Gina (our unit head), Meiting, Xiaohan, Meiying, Ann, Melissa, 师傅 & Lynn

From left (sitting) :
Me, Irene


And! I also received an early birthday gift ($$$) from my colleagues!

Gals.. Thank you so much!

It has been a wonderful 8 months working with all of you....
Will definitely miss working with you...

Take care... and Keep in touch! :)

No comments: