Wednesday, January 07, 2009

.. Early Birthday Gift ..

My "XXth" birthday is coming!... :P
(I'm approaching the age where I'm starting to get sensitive disclosing it. Haha...)

And I got my first birthday gift today! :)

It's a....

CANON DIGITAL CAMERA!!


I had always wanted to have a digital camera!..
Because, I actually enjoy taking pictures of the scenery all around...
The last trip my family went to Taipei, I took over 600++ pictures!
And thanks to Vic Vic for lending me her digi cam! :)
Now I can bring along this camera to Adelaide! Yeah! :D

And this cam comes along with great FREE gadgets!

Extra genuine CANON battery
(that costs S$89)

Screen Protector

Card Reader

8GB SD Card

Mini tripod


And, BEST of all....

A compact CANON Photo Printer!
(that costs S$179)


Wow! I think this cam is really a GREAT buy!

When Mad saw these, especially the printer, she said the market must really be very bad now. Hee hee...

I feel so BLESSED!

Thank YOU for BLESSING me!! :)

No comments: