Saturday, March 08, 2008

.. Things I'm looking forward to ..

Just came back from driving lesson.. Prayed to God that I can clear 2 subjects today. Lesson was okie, but still gotta improve on the clutch part. I definitely will go for AUTO car someday when I am going to buy a car. Ha... Manual cars are more suitable for guys I'm convinced.... :P

Anyway, praise God that I cleared stage 1 on last Wed. Altogether there are 5 stages to clear before I can take the practical test. So I'm praying that I can clear at least 2 subjects every lesson so that I don't have to spend too much extra. Today I thought I can only clear 1 subject as some parts were not that good. Especially when moving the car on some areas with gradual slopes. Car died!.. ARGH!!..

At the end of the lesson, the instructor asked if I have any question to ask him.. then he shared with me on the areas to improve on.. check mirrors more often, blind spots, etc.. Then I asked him if I only cleared 1 subject today? He said no, 2 subjects.. Yeah! I went praising God in my heart!..

I booked my practical test date le.. 13 June 2008!

So this is 1 thing I'm looking forward to.

Another thing, I'm going to continue my studies most prob in this month! Going for APMI Kaplan's Advanced Dip in Management. After which I can go for a degree program... Am so excited.. Though can foresee it's going to be very stretching, I'm know the Lord will be with me. :)

Ok, a little tired.. I go for a short nap now... :P

God is good. All the time.

2 comments:

I am, I will M.A.D. said...

Believe this year is a great year of new breakthroughs for you! New territory, new visions, new ideas! You will get your driving licence, you will further your studies, you will change a new job environment, and you will find a guy who truly appreciates you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.