Thursday, March 20, 2008

.. I am going over to... my "Promised Land"! ..

After weeks of waiting....... My breakthrough finally came!

Had really been feeling very very down at work for the past weeks... many things happened, many valuable lessons learnt. After seeing through the many things & facing the many disappointments, I finally decided to leave Branch Support, but things did not go on very smoothly!.. To cut the long story short, finally today I got the "go-ahead" to let my team leader & manager know that I'm going for an internal transfer.. I really felt so relieved. I am so happy now. :)

I pray that the transfer will indeed take place very smoothly.. Hope that in 2 months' time, I will be at the new place. :)

God is indeed good.

I am also going to start my advanced dip program on 26th March! Went for the orientation yesterday, it was ok.. Very excited to start school again.. Hope to clear the course in 8 months' time, then continue to a degree program! Yeah, fulfill my degree dream! :)

Also! I must give thanks to my beloved Da Jie! Recently she was so BLESSED by GOD.. She blessed me $$ for my driving course! Yeah! Wrote me a cheque. Am so thankful for that. I am very inspired by how she really shines in her workplace! She is indeed a role model for both Wen Wen & myself! :)

God is indeed good. Persevere through and we will see God's abounding goodness & grace.

This year is a year of promotion, Pastor Kong says.

Let it come to pass in my life.

Let it come to pass in your life.

Taste and see that the Lord is good!

No comments: