Saturday, March 29, 2008

.. I am a STUDENT again! ..


School has started! I am now a student again! =D

How does it feel like?.. Hmmm.. ha. Feeling great to put myself in a place where I can exercise my brain cells again.. else they are getting a bit "dead".. :P

6 modules for this Advanced Dip in Management course. 8 months duration. Am glad that I am on track to fulfill my degree dream.. Was discussing with Mad that when Wen Wen graduates, we can take a family photo together, with Jie Fu, all in our convocation gowns! :)

Today received our assignment already!.. Due 14 April. 1000 words to write!..

My last day with Branch Support will be 9 May 08. Going over to IPB on 12 May 08. The transfer date is much earlier than I expected.. Was rather surprised, but nonetheless, praise God for that! I am looking forward to the change. Of cos.. will definitely miss some of my colleagues.. well.. Change is good. Necessary for growth.

On 1 week leave next week, good break for me! I need it!... Going for intensive driving lessons! Next week will be learning driving in circuit already.. Can learn about parking the car liao. Hope I can pick up easily. :)

Victoria's 21st is coming!! :)

This year many people are turning 21! Yeah!

No comments: