Monday, January 15, 2007

.. MiR@cLe M@kER ... [an impactful SUNDAY]

I’m waiting here for my life to change,
When the waters stir you can rearrange me.
Just one touch is all I need,
I’ve nothing much but the wounds I feel,
I’m looking for the hand of the miracle man.

Holy, you are holy,
Who was and is and is to come.
Holy, you are holy, Saviour, Healer,
I’m standing at the feet of the miracle maker.

I’m holding on, with your life in mine,
Living water’s come,
And you’ve rearranged me.

Holy you are holy,
Who was and is and is to come.
Holy, you are holy, Saviour, healer,
I’m staring in the face of the miracle maker.

Holy, you are holy,
Who was and is and is to come.
Jesus, precious Jesus,
Thank you, Saviour,
I’m walking in the shoes of my miracle maker.
I’m standing with the faith of a miracle maker.
Written by Delirious? ©2005 Curious? Music UK


i enjoyed praise & worship with delirious? this morning in Svc. It was indeed a "God's presence saturated" SVC. i teared while singing this song. it just impacted my heart, so much, so much.. my heart-felt thanks to a God who has truly transformed & changed the lives of many. a MIRACLE-WORKING God. a MIRACLE MAKER. YOU have transformed mine.

Know the WORD.
Apply the WORD.
Live the WORD.

I will purpose to live them out in 2007.

11 mindsets of a New Man:
S
ocially Responsible
Innovative (ideas)
Nett Giver
Globalised
Advanced (thinking)
Problem-Solver
Opportunity-Seeking
Resilient (ie. an ability to recover from or adjust easily to misfortune or change)
Educated
Adaptable (ie. Flexible)
Nation Conscious

Singaporean. What a revelation of the Word of God. :)

Thank you Father for your miracle-working power that is in us.

let w116 truly arise to be the salt of the earth & the light of the world, i pray.

amen.

No comments: