Saturday, January 20, 2007

.. 20 jan ..

Happy birthday to.... ME!! Cool

am blessed lo. received 3 gifts & a treat today... and also, the above card from CHC!
wow! the birthday card is growing from glory to glory too! beautiful card!

went shopping at suntec today... looking for a PINK dress that I can wear to Xiaohan's wedding this Sunday. (i'm one of her "ah-yee"..) aiyo, the thought of PINK made my knees go weak... haha... too sweet a colour for me lah.. called Xiaohan, asked her if i can wear a white top and a pink skirt. she said "NO! NO!!".. so "ban tan" one lo... headache!! BUT, thanks to Shi Fu... she helped me look around... Finally found a pink dress that I can wear... YEAH!!

Xiaohan is my secondary school friend lo... my St. John pal...
here's a picture of her... :)
am glad for her... after 10 years of courtship with derek... finally she's getting married!!

the more i think of the coming chinese new year, the more "stress" i am leh...
haha... (can i go overseas for a holiday??...)
aiyo... later see my relatives again... "when huh?? aiyo, Jia you Jia you"...

Father you must deliver me... Lol...

anyway, these are the gifts i received today... :) $70 esprit vouchers from my colleagues!

this beautiful wallet from shi fu... :)

am really blessed lo... thanks to everyone for blessing me...
thank you Jesus...

am definitely looking forward see how w116 is going to celebrate together with me lo..
haha... hmmm... hmmm... interesting... :P

happy birthday elaine.
my desires:
1. shi fu to have a smooth operation, recover quickly in Jesus' name.
2. my beloved members to be blessed!
3. i want to get my driving license this year!! :P
4. madeline to give birth to the most adorable baby i'd ever seen! Lol...
5. many many many more...

i'll be back to share more.... :)

No comments: