Friday, January 12, 2007

.. e@rly ceLeBr@tion ..

received a pleasant surprise this morning when i stepped into the office...



today my dept celebrated the birthday of the january babies,
altogether there were 4 of us..

this morning i wanted to buy toast bread for breakfast.. dunno why, but just craved for it. hee... but weird Shi Fu refused to let me buy... she kept asking me to share Bee Hoon with her... i said i don't want Bee Hoon but she insisted...
i "bo bian" lor...

guess what? i saw on my desk ... ... ...



"AH KUN"!!!... =O


I rejoiced...
hee... not bad ah... Daddy God also knew what I wanted for breakfast... ha...

hmmm... Shi Fu's acting skills improved tremendously... normally i can see through her raw acting skills one... ha... but today she really caught me unaware.. hmmm.. i must present her the "Best Female Artiste" award this year end when we have another thanksgiving again... hoho...

aiyo, i'm turning 27 le... oh no... 10 years ago i was only 17........

i shall tell myself i'm still very the young... 27 only ma... aiyah, still look so young... HAHA...

there's POWER in our confession!! :P

one week more to go... may this birthday be so blessed. =)

No comments: