Sunday, October 12, 2008

.. Exam is OVER!! ..

Cleared my Business Info Systems paper last evening... in 1 hour 15 mins! The fastest so far in my record. Hee.. Paper was supposed to be from 7-10pm. I left at 815pm. Even earlier than Business Comm paper, where I left early to rush to Wen's birthday party in April... Went to my ex-colleague Lai Yee's dad's wake. He had a sudden heart attack on Friday and passed away...

Anyway, paper was ok. This was the paper where I really went through a very disappointing week, had some issues with Kaplan that I want to get it settled SOON. Affected me in certain way... Nevertheless, am glad it's OVER!! Now on to my last module, Computer/Data Management.

Hmmm. The issue I have with Kaplan is, imagine you are on the way of finishing your Advanced Dip program in one month's time. And you get to know from another consultant that actually you do not have to take this program to gain direct entry into the bachelor program that you want to take. I was stunned upon hearing that... Wondered did I just hear correctly what I heard??.. I actually just need to take 2 modules out of the 6 modules in this Advanced Dip program, together with an Econs bridging module... Well... Am really very upset when I get to know this...

Well. Indeed it's a "People" test that I am going through... will just commit into the hands of God, and trust that He will turn this to be something good.

:)

No comments: