Monday, December 24, 2007

.. MeRRY CHRisTmaS! ..

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

HOHOHO...

It's the time of the season again.. my favourite day of the year.

CHRISTMAS!


Durian Log Cake! YUMMY!


Took leave today.. but still woke up at 830am because my mum woke me up!

"Ah mei.. SAMUEL is here!..."

I opened my eyes.. saw my most adorable nephew looking & smiling at me! So I decided I shall not sleep anymore... get up & play with him! :)

Samuel is now 6 months old! Time really flies! Now he can sit steadily by himself. We're looking forward to see him crawling... and walking SOON in the days ahead!

He has got TASTY fingers!! :P

Samuel with a Santa Hat!
(Had a hard time trying to get him to look at the camera!)

Samuel is SOoooooOoooo cute right!!

Going for another Christmas service at JW later. Got to be so stressed again!.. Haha.. but think today should be better than yesterday. Well well.. That's why we need a BIGGER place!!

4 more services to go. Praying that this Christmas many will be touched by God's love & understand the true meaning of Christmas.

JESUS is indeed the REASON for this SEASON.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

I am, I will M.A.D. said...

Yup Yup!
Indeed Samuel is the most adorable baby in Chua's family cos currently only one! Ho ho!...
Don't agree? then the truth is you mus see who Samuel's parents are...
*_>