Sunday, October 07, 2007

.. GOD is GOOD!! ..

Just wanna blog a short testimony to testify of God's wonderful goodness..

I invested some of my CPF funds on some unit trust in May last year. Lorrain was my advisor then, and she is someone whom I can really trust. :)

When I got home today, I received my quarterly statement (Jun - Sept) for the funds that I have. Guess what??

Within a span of about 1 and a half years, I had profited almost $10,000 now!! ($9833.15 to be exact).. GOD IS INDEED GOOD!! Praise the LORD!! =D

Indeed like what Pastor Kong says, with an open heaven over our lives, our investments will prosper! Hallelujah!

Hee.. I'm working towards fulfilling my Penthouse dream. :P

Indeed, when we can see it, we can have it!


God is good, all the time!
All the time, God is indeed very very GOOD!

:)

No comments: