Monday, October 22, 2007

.. CBM Award ..

Yep! I wanted to blog about this!

All glory & honor to my Lord Jesus Christ!

Last friday I received a pleasant news from my boss. A dept nominated me to receive this CBM award, which stands for "Country Business Manager" award. It's an award presented directly by my business group (Global Consumer Group) big boss, Mr JL. It was a real surprise, and I was indeed very encouraged by it.

(Apart from my netball achievements)

This is my 1st Citibank trophy. :)

The wording goes:
CBM Award
Elaine Chua
In appreciation of
Outstanding contribution towards
Online Acquisitions
9 Oct 2007

This really comes timely. My boss said this award will "add weight" to my year-end appraisal. Praise the LORD!

I'm really so glad to be able to shine for God in ways like these.

My career is indeed for His Kingdom & Glory. :)

More to come! By the grace of God, I hope to see myself achieving even more in the marketplace, for the marketplace, to penetrate into the marketplace!

1 comment:

I am, I will M.A.D. said...

Yes Yes! Keep on shining for Jesus!!! You're really making an impact in your dept! I am so proud of you! I dun even get this award when I was there in Citi! Indeed from glory to glory!!!