Monday, June 04, 2007

.. Branch Support Citibank ..

Got this picture from my colleague just today, decided to blog it! These are my colleagues at work! Quite big group of ppl right?
The woman whose face was a bit blocked by the lady with the white hair band is our boss.
The 2nd man from the right (last row) is our current BIG boss (boss' boss).
The one on the extreme left (first row) is my present team-leader.
The 3rd lady from the right (first row) was my ex team-leader. Rem I shared in CGM about her before? Hee.. that's her. :P

Had our annual dept gathering on the May 26th, caused both me & SF to miss the Beatitude that day. :( (Anyway.. will catch online lah when it's up!) Hmmm.. Did have fun fellowshiping with the people.. we had a total of 5 games. The most challenging one definitely was ZERO-POINT! WAH, so long never play already leh? Hmmm... think got 15 years like that? Now bones stiff already still want us to do the jumping?!!.. The maximum i reached was the ear level, and i already felt i over-stretched lo... and Guess what? The next day I woke up, I got a stiff back leh..! haha... sigh... lao le lao le..

Anyway, my team came in 2nd for the games that we had! Got a nice blue bath towel! :)

Btw, Shi fu ate fried worms leh!! AAAHHHHhhhh!!....

Hmmm... waiting for Pok to blog so that I can upload our latest photo took during Emerge last night.. :P

Hee... Pok, quick quick...

No comments: