Tuesday, June 19, 2007

..Samuel Shiloh Ng is born!!..

The long awaited moment had finally arrived...

My family had been very 'gan cheong" ever since 11pm last night when Mad told us that her water bag burst! Even in office today I was so excited that I went around telling my colleagues, "my sis is going to give birth soon! my sis is going to give birth soon!".. lol..

I must had really looked funny today. :P

Anyway! Finally around 5pm plus, got a call from mum that Mad had given birth! Wow! Was so happy! :D

Mad is now a mother! So proud of her!

Today is a day of promotion:
Ryan -> Father
My parents -> Grandparents
Me & Wen -> Ah Yees!!

haha so exciting! lol..

Mad's waving! So relieved now that her "tummy" is gone!

Baby Samuel, weighing at 4.04kg!

Close-up view.. He is really a photocopy of Mad!


So chubby!! wait till you see the next pic..

..

..

..

..

..

..

OOOOOHHHHHhhh... isn't he so CUUTEEEeee...

hee... so exciting... babies are really gifts from God... thank God for this very day!

exciting days ahead!! God is good, all the time! :D

No comments: