Tuesday, May 29, 2007

.. Anon ??..

Last night i actually blogged about some of my deepest feelings.. someone named "Anon" actually tagged & left some not very sensitive remarks... hmmm... i wonder who this "Anon" is? Mind to confess who you are?

Anyway, I'm rather surprised that my blog is read by others beside my beloved members & some friends i know... I wonder if I have to be extra careful in future about what i share cos I might stirred up some religious spirits within the hearts of some people...

Anyway.. like what Pok says, I can email them instead to share with them what's in my heart! :)

That's also one good way... :)

Anyway, I woke up at 11am! What a good rest from work.. hee.. Hmmm.. I pray my mistake will be rectified leh.. anyway, i have the peace of God in my heart that He will help me out of it. HE is GOOD. :)

This shall be the one & only time. I pray my work won't be affected by the things that I am going through. May the Lord help me in this. I want to shine for You.

Salt of the Earth, Light of the World. :)

Just some testimonies to share...





I hope more of these to come for me & Shi Fu.. :)

God is good, all the time.

No comments: