Monday, May 14, 2007

.. fear conquered ..

last night actually blogged about my blood donation experience, but the network went crazy, the blog wasn't saved!.. ;( too lazy to re-write again.............

anyway, just wanna thank God for encouraging me to overcome my last bad blood donation experience.. tis round everything went on so smoothly, little pain, friendly nurses, my blood flowed so well, everything was done in just 10-15mins. met my ah-yi (kun's mum), went together with her to have some drinks & biscuits after the donation. the MP walked past us & gave us a pat on the shoulder & thanked us for coming down. :)

...a picture paints a thousand words...










my small packet of O+ blood..










not that scary after all lo... :P










my pretty bandaged arm...











my ah-yi... tis her 1st time donating blood! so proud of her! :D

hope to see more members (esp someone!) going for blood donation the next round. sometimes it just requires us to step out a little bit more... just a little bit. it's a good deed afterall. remember we will be judged according to our works too? :)

i felt good. my blood is going to save lives. :)

He shed His blood to save us. Let's donate ours to save others too.

:)

No comments: