Sunday, April 29, 2007

.. career move? ..

been a while since i last updated my bloggy... here i am! :)

been updating my resume lately.. perhaps the time has come to make a career move?.. :)

well well.. the LORD shall lead in this season of my life..

thanks to my beloved Da Jie for helping me to touch up my resume. it certainly looks so impressive now! hee.. now only 1 more thing to do.. take a nice photo to put in.. then it will be perfect! =D

hmmm.. lots of things going on in my mind lately.. career.. ministry.. members.. just took over w143. their attendance was really in quite a mess.. though it seems that the number is there, yet the people are not there. so far had took 2 CGMs, seen the faithful ones who have been always there. am thankful to know these people.. last time only smile smile, say "hi!", "bye"... now, at least can really be there to interact with them personally.

it's always such a joy to see youths on fire for the Lord... may this kind of fire stays strong in the hearts of these young ones.. rise up in the days ahead to do great & mighty things for the Kingdom of God. :)

back to my career.. i want to come to a place of increasing my value. earn more so can bless more. this week in CGM we were sharing about turning dreams into reality. all of us share about our dreams. it's so good to hear about the kind of dreams that every individual precious ones have.. may we achieve & fullfill every single dream & desire that we have... with God all things are possible to those who believe! =D

closing off with my dreams & desires:

1. My future home shall be a Penthouse. :)
2. I want to learn to drive & owe a car. :)
3. I want to improve myself & further my studies. :)
4. I want to see my dad's salvation. (My mum has been going back to church recently. My dad's been treating her coldly, and she's very sad.. but she's staying strong.. persevering. :) I want to see the both of them going church every sunday. Holding hands? :) They still have to spend days ahead together as they grow older and retire... May God bless the 3 Chua sisters with great careers & prosperity. We wanna take our parents along to some holidays someday.. not Malaysia/Bangkok those kinds.. but America? Europe? Wow.. that will be so good!)
5. I want to go for China Mission Trip.
6. I want to raise up Wen Wen & more CGLs.
7. I want to get married!! (Before 2010?? YES!! I know my family & members will be very happy to see this desire getting listed here. =O)

last but not least.. i felt my desire of full-time ministry coming back.. :) was reminded of this kind of fire i used to have when i was 22. not that i don't have it anymore, but rather, ever since the cultural mandate, i purpose to do well in my career for the glory of God. If given a choice, i would rather invest my time in meeting up people, giving them bible studies, than to sit at my desk facing the computer typing away.. :P

Nevertheless, it's not what I want, but the will of God over my life. :)

May the Lord leads me.. to greater glory & purpose. Amen.

No comments: