Monday, April 16, 2007

.. Benny Hinn ..

It was really an impactful weekend that I had..

Was expecting to see miraculous signs & wonders.. but in the end, there were more... much more than anyone can expect..

Benny Hinn came 2 years ago. But as he came back again this year, he is different. So different.

Greater anointing. Greater power. Everything just seems to be so awesome, over-whelming.

I see Jesus in him.

I see our Heavenly Father in him.

Wow. The kind of impact I received is something that I cannot describe with plain words.

The presence & power of God he carries, is just so awesome. I experienced this touch of God that I had never encountered in my 8 years of christian walk...

These 3 days cried a lot. God's presence & love is just so tangible.

I love Jesus more & more as each day passes by.

Like what Wen Wen says, "Jesus! I can never have enough of You!!". She was shouting away in her room! Haa!!

ME TOO!! JESUS! I WANT MORE MORE MOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEE!!

:)

W116, E448! DESIRE FOR MORE OF GOD!

AMEN!

JESUS REIGNS!

No comments: