Tuesday, May 31, 2011

.. The Undented Dent ..


I just want to testify this amazing thing... Miracle or not, I still wanna give thanks to God! :D

I drove quite a bit last Sunday.. being my sister's "chauffeur", fetching her & Samuel to Toa Payoh, and then to some other places... by the time we got home, it was about 8pm, and I was quite tired actually... I dropped them at our block downstairs, and then I drove to park the car at our HDB carpark.

Then! I found a lot, and it was at a little weird angle... so I drove up the slope a bit, and reversed the car. THEN! I didn't realised there was this kerb! And the right side front of the car HIT the kerb! :(

AHHHH!

I drove up the slope and parked the car at the next level. When I got off the car, I saw some orange-y coloring.... and this DENT! My heart sank! Imagine! The whole day you were driving and nothing happened.... and when you parked the car at the end of the day, this accident happened!..

AND IT IS NOT MY CAR! :( :( :(

I confessed to my sister when I got home..... Was so apologetic.... Told her I will foot the cost of repair... $200 maybe?... But I really felt a bit sianz la... Such a silly accident that could actually be avoided...

Today! When my sis & bro-in-law got home, I asked them did they see the dent? Both of them said that they only saw some coloring, but did not see any dent leh? I say huh can't be??? The dent was so obvious, and though I tried pushing it back into position, it wasn't successful. When I last saw the dent yesterday, it was just so obvious... how could they not see it??

So just now, I can't wait anymore.. I asked Wen to accompany me to the carpark. We went to the car... and YES!!! THERE WAS REALLY NO DENT?!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! :) :) :) Just some coloring & scratches... but NO DENT! :D

So now, just need to do some repainting on the scratches.. My sunken heart was restored & rejuvenated! HAHA!!

Just want to thank God for this!! YEAH! God is good, all the time! All the time, He is good!! :)

Wheeeeee!

No comments: