Sunday, May 15, 2011

.. My Adorable Nephew ..

This is my very adorable nephew... Samuel!

Played nanny to him yesterday...  Picked him from MindChamp and brought him to play the motorbike at Toa Payoh Central.  Then drove & sent him back home..  But, AGAIN!!  Went the wrong way..  Haha..  Ended up driving towards PIE towards Changi, where I should go PIE (Tuas).  Thankfully I got an iPhone now!!  :P  So can use the google map to direct me back to the right path....

Samuel was sitting beside me...  I told him that Ah Yi went the wrong way...  Need to find the right way back home...  Then he said in his very Singaporean English, "You know how to drive or not......"

LOL!  This sentence really made me laughed.  He is turning 4 years old..  It's a fun age because we can have a conversation with him now.

Thank God!  With e iPhone..  Managed to get back on the right track.  From Ang Mo Kio area, managed to find the right path back to PIE (Tuas)...

Thank God for journey mercy...  Thank God for technology!!  :)

No comments: