Thursday, July 01, 2010

.. Last Paper ..

Took my last paper today at 9am, Strategic Management!

The paper was supposed to be ok. But, due to rather bad time management, I couldn't finish answering all the questions. :(

Section 1 was 10 MCQs, which 7 of them I was quite confident. Then section 2 was on readings, which we had to answer 2 of them. There were 26 readings in total, but I only managed to select a few that the tutor talked about more during tutorials. When I looked at the questions, none of the readings were what I had covered. FAINTzzz. Never try spotting again please, ELAINE CHUA!

But thank God one of it was on leadership. So of course, I used my knowledge on leadership and my previous work experiences in Citibank and the last assignment research on Apple Inc to try answering this question.

I skipped one question, hoping that I can come back to it later. So went on to tackle the case study questions which were worth 50%. There were 3 questions in all, 15% 15% 20%. By the time I tried answering the 2nd question of the case study, I realized I have only 40 mins left!!

By the time I tried to answer Q3 which was 20%, I only have 8 mins left!! -_-

Wrote 3 short paragraphs, then indicated "Not enough time!" on the paper before putting my pen down.

What a paper once again!

But I am really thankful that Madeline is so encouraging and supporting. She said a prayer with me over the phone after the paper and I felt really encouraged and ministered by her prayer. Just really got to let go and let God.

It is true that I am carrying some unnecessary pressure upon myself and allowing certain fear to cripple me. Actually I know I shouldn't, but, I still did. The "fear" of not able to graduate this Dec and the "fear" of failing a course and having to spend extra to retake the course again.

Yea. Should get rid of these feelings.

Like what Pastor Phil gave the vivid illustration of the apostle Paul. I know how to be abased and how to abound. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

2 weeks before the release of the results. I am praying for His grace and miracles again.

Actually I was reminded how fearful I felt last semester too. But I still cleared all 4 courses by the grace of God. I was also reminded how I should have failed my practical driving test and yet I still passed.

Perhaps it is going to happen in this semester again. :)

Whatever it may be, indeed, let go, and let God take control.

If I clear this Strategic Management, praise the LORD!! Indeed His grace once again!

If not, I can abound. Re-take the course next semester and I can still graduate this Dec!

I hope to share a great testimony again in 2 weeks' time. :)

And NOW it's................... HOLIDAY!!! YEAH!!! Happiest moment for any student indeed!

Visiting Melbourne again in 2 days' time!

No comments: