Sunday, July 18, 2010

.. Gracious Father ..

Grace is when you know that you should have failed. But you didn't.

Finally, after 2 weeks, exam results were released. It has been such a long wait... the anxiety in hoping that I will clear all 3 courses, especially Mgmt Accounting and Strategic Mgmt.

Once again, God showed me that He is a gracious Father.

Was prepared to retake Strategic Mgmt because it seems the hardest to pass. P1 for both assignments gave me so much pressure towards the exam paper. Didn't manage to complete the paper due to poor time management. But really, all praises to God, I passed the course! :)

Mgmt Accounting. The paper that my mind went BLANK and I almost wanted to leave the exam hall, but decided to give one more try. After saying a prayer, miraculously, thoughts flowed, and tried whatever I can. All glory to God, I got a credit! :)

Last but not least, praise God for a distinction for Finance and Investment! The course that has a 40% failure rate. I'm thankful for this good grade. :)

That summed up the first semester for 2010. One more semester to go... 3 more courses and I will graduate this December! :D

Am really having a good time back home, back in Singapore. Went Sentosa today with some good pals, had a good and relaxed time. So much changes in Sentosa!! Doesn't feel like being in Singapore at all, HAHA. Got badly sun-burnt though!

Had a good time playing with my nephews, they grew up so much in a span of 4 months! Though Daniel has got a fiery temper, he is really so adorable. Samuel too. Can converse with him right now and I always feel such joy whenever I pick him from school, seeing the wide smile on his face when he sees me.

And of course, the good time catching up and chatting with my 2 awesome sisters. Nothing indeed can be compared to home. No wonder there is this saying, "Home Sweet Home". :)

Time flies, 1 week is almost gone! 2 more weeks to go. It has been a good time catching up with some friends.. Gonna meet up a few more and I am looking forward to them!

Going to attend service tomorrow for the first time since February! Indeed feeling so excited!

Thank You Father. Thank You for Your grace that is so evidently over my life.

No comments: