Tuesday, November 03, 2009

.. Mad & Jeslyn in Adelaide! ..

Mad & Jeslyn went to attend the Women's conference at C3 church in Sydney last week... and they actually flew over to Adelaide for 3 days before flying back to Singapore this afternoon! I was really so happy to have them around!.. In fact, after they left, suddenly I felt a tinge of emptiness in me when I went back to the hostel after tutorial today... :(

But I will be fine after a while.. Ha.. Can't wait for 1st Dec to come!! :) :) :)

Brought them to few places as the time is so tight.. Hope they enjoyed their trip here in Adelaide... cos I guess it is really boring as compared to Sydney! Hee hee... Adelaide is a good place for studies though. :P

We spent some time to pray and worship God last night in my room... Sang 2 songs, Because of Him and the old song written by Pastor Kong. Even though we were without a guitar, God's presence came and all 3 of us were so touched and ministered by His presence! It is just so true that it is not about the music or gimmicks, but WITH A HEART OF WORSHIP, anyone can invite the presence of God! Anyone can receive a touch from heaven!

I am really glad and blessed to have both of them in Adelaide. It was a good time getting to know Jeslyn even more, and I am thankful for that! A great woman with a great dream and on fire for God! :) And my beloved Jie Jie, moving from glory to glory as a CGL I can see! It's so great to have such on-fire sisters (and Wen!)! :D

Thank God for them! Indeed as they return to Singapore, may they return with all the revelations and impartations they received from the conference, and impart them into the lives of the people around them.

We made a prayer, that God will continue to use the 3 of us to impart & inspire the lives of the people in our midst! Our lives are HIS!


Beerenberg Strawberry Farm!

Hahndorf Inn Restaurant!

No comments: