Friday, November 20, 2009

.. His Abundant Grace ..


Just had my 2nd paper in the afternoon today... and I am just so glad 2 papers' over. 2 more to go...

Was really feeling the kind of stress that I have not been experiencing for a long long while...... I think I got really depressed! It's such a scary and lousy feeling. I just kept praying in my heart... that I will not fail this course (ICHRM). This sem was so crazy with so many assignments that I was still doing a major assignment even in the last week of the sem! By right I should have already started on my revision for the exams 2 weeks ago!

Spent a lot of days going through the revision for Financial Accounting 1.. and thus neglected on the revision on ICHRM. Guess I was too complacent!.. Thinking that it should not be too hard. But how wrong I was proven... It may be a rather common sense kinda topic, yet, what is required is still a very theory based kind of study. And I know that I know that I am just not good with memorising information. Am I getting old?

A lot of thoughts went through my mind. Shall I apply for defer paper? But I am not sick. Then what reason should I give? Yet on the other hand, I kept speaking to myself, Elaine Chua, don't give up so easily without even trying!.. Suddenly it just dawned upon me that why was I so afraid of failure? Even if I really failed this course, I can always try again one more time right?

But I just don't want to fail any course. Because it will cost another A$2000++ just to retake a course. And most importantly, I don't want to disappoint my family......

When Mad came over few weeks ago, I was telling her that I am aiming for 3 distinctions and a credit for this semester. It should not be hard because my assignments & test's results were much better than last sem. How frustrating will it be, that my final grades are going to be pulled down just because of my exams results....

I went for the paper today. It was not easy, but thank God, it was not that tough that I would have expected. I don't know if I will pass the paper, but I should be able to pass the course. After leaving the hall, as I walked on that long stretch of road to the place to collect my bag, I just thanked God for His grace, once again. I felt a comfort in my heart, I am glad that He has given me a chance once again.

It is really not easy to be a student. I think I do not really understand that before as much as I do now.

2 more papers to go. I just want to get it over and done soon. Go back Singapore, spend time with my family. Play with my 2 beloved nephews. Fellowship with the people whom I miss.. There is no other place like home indeed.

Freedom in just another couple of days time! Hang in there! I will.

Thankful for Your grace once again....

No comments: