Friday, September 04, 2009

.. 1 more, just 1 more to go! ..

I have another assignment to go before a 2-weeks term break in 2 weeks' time... But seriously not motivated to do this Financial Accounting 1 assignment. Which is due next Wed. By hook or by crook I must get it started and done soon!

Working tmr from 12pm to 4pm. Pathetic 4 hours only this week... Got to cancel a 9-hour work shift today due to this group discussion that was arranged in the very last min. Then tmr cut from 8 hours to 4 hours due to some reason. From 17 hours to 4 hours. That's a huge difference!

But nvm la, take it as a break this week...

Hmmm. Time flies, but yet seems to be still so longggg before I can graduate. Haha. Really miss home. And miss church.

Anyway!.. God is good, always. I am waiting... to share a really wonderful testimony. Maybe in another month's time. :)

Here are some latest pictures of me, for my "faithful" blog readers to see how am I doing! Hee hee... Did I lose weight? Ha...



Seriously, I don't know, cos I didn't get to weigh myself. But I think, should have lost some KGs, considering the amount of food that I am eating nowadays. LOL....

Going to sleep now.... 3am soon in Adelaide. GOOD NIGHT! :)

No comments: