Monday, July 27, 2009

.. Back to Adelaide ..

3 weeks passed by so quickly!! And I am back in Adelaide! I am now counting down to December so that I can go back to SGP!! Hee....

Anyway, had a good time catching up with family, ex-colleagues and church friends! Just wish that the remaining one & half years will just go by quickly so that I can start working again, be back in Singapore! Woo Hoo!! :D

Taken at Budget Terminal
Bye Bye Singapore!

Thank God for a window seat!

Reached Perth!.. But it's too dark to see anything. Haha..

Watched "Coffee Prince" while waiting for my next flight to Adelaide @ 2am...

Actually, transiting flight is REALLY tiring... Direct flight from SGP to Adelaide is actually only 7 hours. But with the transiting, it takes more than half a day... Too bad lah, no money to buy SQ ticket. :P

I am taking 4 courses this study period.. With that, means another 6 courses to complete next year and I will graduate! YEAH!!

I am now looking forward to DEC again! Hoho... :D

No comments: