Saturday, July 11, 2009

.. Back Home! ..

The feeling back home is........ AWESOME! (Aussie slang) Lol....

2 more weeks, and I will be going back to Adelaide.

Had a good time with my family... Went marketing with Mum and Sam Sam.. which is something I always didn't get to do back when I was working. Learnt a few dishes from mum.. Hee hee.. hope they will be successful when I cook by myself!

Saw Dan Dan on Tues morning, he cannot recognize me!.. which is understandable la.. he is so young only. Hee hee... But he is really sooooooo adorable! His cheeks, aiyo! Sooooo chubby!!


And Sam Sam. Thank God he still recognizes me! Hee hee... Phew... :P


But poor Sam Sam... He has not been feeling well for the last 1-2 weeks... Kept coughing & vomiting almost every night. :(

I pray that he will be healed very very soon so that he can be as smiley as before!

Went for a good lunch with family the very afternoon I was back... The food is, wonderful! I really miss Singapore food man!


Gonna spend more time with family for the remaining 2 weeks! :)

No comments: