Thursday, February 19, 2009

.. A week in Adelaide ..

Time flies and I have been in Adelaide for a week!

What have I been doing?.. Practically nothing much!! Been "slacking" cos no need to go to campus for the last few days... Ha. And today I decided not to go anywhere but to stay in the hostel.. So all I have been doing is blogging, emailing, cooking, washing, etc etc. But something I had also done, I managed to msn Wen Wen and Mad! So we got to video call and I saw Samuel & Daniel!! I am so happy!

I really miss home.

I miss Shi Fu.

I miss W116.

I miss the church.

I miss Pok Pok. Have not hear from her??

I miss preaching in CG. I was reading the sermon just now, and it dawned upon me that I won't be preaching for quite a long while!..

I miss the "busy-ness" of Singapore life. I miss working in Citibank (haha!) and I miss my colleagues.

Sigh!

BUT, I know it will get better.

Hope school starts soon so I can get on with what I want to do here. Complete my degree, yeah!

I pray for a good part-time job too, yeah!

Stay happy... Stay POSITIVE! :D

No comments: