Tuesday, June 03, 2008

.. GRACE Grace!! ..

Short blog to declare that.... My blog is not dead!!...

Been really busy.. Grace Grace..

New dept, still adapting to it... The good thing is so far I don't need to work OT any more in the week. But, I really really miss my colleagues at Branch Support. Poor them.... stayed few nights in a row... Really hope they can be "delivered" from this soon.....

Rushing for assignment over the last week... it was really tough! Marketing Management, I can't really relate to the banking industry that I am in!.. Thus this module is really challenging. Stayed up till 4am last Sunday, could not finish it. Took urgent leave on Monday, and finally completed it at 3pm. In time for deadline. But it's not over, exam is on THIS SAT!!...

I need God's grace.........................

Sat exam. Wed starts new module - Operations Management. Thurs is my driving TEST!!!!..

Blog again some day again.... got lots to upload!... :)

Pok Pok & Hui Min are going ISRAEL soon!! So envy them!! :P


Pok Pok / Hui Min, you MUST try this in ISRAEL!!! =)

No comments: