Friday, June 13, 2008

.. Amazing Grace ..

I had my practical driving test today at 2.45pm.

My usual lessons always went rather well... Not much of problem with all the parkings, circuit courses, etc..

But today, what could have gone wrong indeed went very wrong...

2 mistakes that were actually "immediate failure" kind of category.

The tester went through my mistakes with me after the whole driving test. As I heard what he said, my heart was heavy because I thought I failed this time.

There were actually 20 demerit points. The tester looked through the test assessment checklist. He canceled one penalty. It became 18 points.

I passed.

I thanked the tester, walked out of the "very stressful" room. I wanted to cry. I'm just so thankful to GOD for His grace, and favor....

This is indeed GRACE. AMAZING GRACE. And FAVOR of God and men.

I'm now a class 3 license holder, finally! It is indeed a dream that has come to pass!

Hallelujah, all praise & glory be to GOD!

I was chatting with Madeline that I learned a lot through this incident... We both agreed that sometimes God just seems to be a little "playful".. He let us experience a "heart attack" first, but still bring us through. It's just like a father playing with his children.. having fun.. but the father still blesses his children.

It wouldn't be possible for me to pass my driving test today if God had not intervened.

God gave me a fresh new encounter and experience of what GRACE is really all about.

I'm very thankful to God. Very thankful to all who had supported me in prayers and a friend crossing her fingers.

It wouldn't be possible.... But God always makes things possible...

Thank God for my family and friends around me. I feel so blessed.

God is good. All the time.

All the time. He is good. :)

No comments: