Sunday, February 10, 2008

.. Da Nian Chu 3 ..

This year's CNY really passed by quickly! In a twink of an eye, 3 days gone! Thank God I'm on leave on Monday... hee... got an extra day for me! :P

Anyway, the monday leave is for my Final Theory Test at 4.30pm! Am nervous, a little.. hee.. when I passed this, I can apply for my practical driving test date. And I shall start my driving lessons again! One of my goal this year is to obtain my class 3! Yeah... Claim it! :)

Madeline & family went Malaysia on "Chu Xi" day... for the past years we had been having our reunion dinner on the 29th day of the lunar month. No choice lo... cos she got to go to in-laws' place first! So for THREE days we MISS having Samuel around.. hee... so sad hor. The little boy is missed more than the parents. :P Grandparents were smiling from face to face when Mad & Ryan came over to "bai nian"...

Look at Samuel!.. The clothes he wore, so adorable!!...
He lifted up the ang pow when he saw me taking this picture.
Clever boy! :)

.. Happy Family ..
My dad is so happy carrying Samuel.. hee... Bo bian.
3 daughters and no son. :P
But nvm.. cos he is blessed with 3 filial daughters!..
and of cos, a son-in-law!
Jie Fu is a wonderful man. :)

------

Went to watch 'Ah Long Pte Ltd". It was so FUNNY! Ji hao xiao lor! :P You should go catch it if you haven't. Actually I don't really watch Jack Neo's movies, as in I wouldn't make an effort to go to the cinema to watch his shows. Until recently where I felt I should support Jack Neo in ways that I can. Actually his shows are quite good I must say! Watched another of his show "I do, I do" on TV few days ago, it was good! Praise God that Singapore has this talented man. :)

Heard from Mad that Kung Fu Dunk is nice! Maybe will go catch it soon.. :)

Looking forward to attending service on the Sabbath Day! :)

No comments: