Sunday, January 06, 2008

.. my GOALs for 2008 ..

Wanted to blog about W116's first JB fellowship actually!.. But, haha, the disc wasn't copied properly I guess. No pictures.. so, wait for pictures then blog again. Waiting for you Vic Vic... hee.. Thanks AH! :)

We had a wonderful fellowship yesterday (5 Jan) at JB, at least it really was to me. We met at Kranji MRT at about 2pm plus plus. Then took bus into Woodlands checkpoint & Malaysia custom. Thank God the crowd was okie! We went shopping in 3 groups at City Square, supposed to meet & gather at 545pm but some people were late!.. Ha.. and guess who were late?? The BROTHERS!! They went shopping with Qi Hui. Bought a very nice black simple dress. Wow, guess they must had a great time shopping together! :P Not bad. It's good to hear that the brothers in W116 CAN shop. Ha..

Then we went for seafood dinner! Ok lah, not really really seafood. We ordered 9 dishes in all:

1. Fried Kang Kong with chilli (Kenneth's FAV..)
2. Herbal Chicken Soup (ordered specially for Ng)
3. Tie Ban Dou Fu
4. Xia Jiang Chicken (Vic's FAV..)
5. Gu Lu Yoke (Kenneth's FAV.. He is going ARMY soon, so he can order anything. HA!)
6. Cereal Prawns
7. Black Pepper Crabs
8. Salad You Tiao
9. Stingray!

Bill was around RM272. Very cheap lo! Hee.. But when I came home, my stomach was very bloated. Felt nauseous.. Hee.. Maybe ate too much. Hoho.. :P

Will put the pictures up soon.. We took a lot of pictures! W116's photos are very precious one.. Cause we seldom took pictures. One of the resolutions this year is to take more pictures! =D

Ok! This blog should be about my goals this year. Pastor Kong preached a very good message today. I'm really hopeful that this year will be my best ever. So, my goals are:

Spiritual
W116 to grow by another 6 people by Oct 08
Subzone (W116, W143, E448) to grow by 40% by Oct 08
To integrate 2 personal friends in CHC

Health
Lose 5kg by Jun 08
(Haha..)

Education, Intellectual, Professional
Obtain Class 3 driving license by 2008

Family & Friends
Haha, if God will.. I really hope to... you know you know... you know right?!!..
Anyway, I hope to know more "friends" this year... Wahaha..

As for my career, I hope to move on to a new environment in my career. May there be a breakthrough soon in the days to come.. :)

Alright, shall stop here. Blog again.

Have a blessed & awesome week everyone!

Remember, set your goals for this year! =)

箴 言 16:9
人 心 筹 算 自 己 的 道 路 ;
惟 耶 和 华 指 引 他 的 脚 步 。

No comments: