Monday, September 03, 2007

.. ReTRo NiGHt!! ..

It was a fun-filled retro night we had.. especially seeing each other in our "FUNKY" clothes & hair-do! :P Ha.. Citi-bankers can be very "ON" too.. esp my dept -- Branch Support. Everything also take part. haha.. We are known in the bank for our participation in almost anything and everything! Captain's Ball, Netball, Foot Race, D&D, etc etc!.. :)

Anyway, here are the pictures!!




Apart from the heavy traffic jam on the way to Shangri-La, everything was good.. the host is funny & humorous. Mr & Ms Citibank contest was okie. Entertaining. Food okie. But no one serving our table one. We got to help ourselves.... :(

.. Nvm lah... :)

Today had an adventure getting the flowers for my Jie Fu's graduation! I cannot believe it! Everything just went wrong! ROAR! :(

I promised Mad I will get the flowers. So i wanna keep my promise leh.. My word is my bond.

I will not patronise the florist at the basement at East Point ever!... I rather bless the other florists who know customer service ... wah, really man!... Sigh.. nvm.. I will be forgiving.. unless someone will come tell me their positive experiences over there. Else, sorry lo. How dare you charge me $55 for 3 small stalks of sunflowers... crazy man.. even though i know Mad is rich, still, ha.. it's crazy to spend these kind of money??. Then tell me they have no time to wrap a new bouquet for me?!!?!?!.............. :O

Nevertheless, really want to thank God. I was really praying.. God I need to get the flowers!.. Guess what Pastor Kong shared before is indeed very true. Passion will give us the zeal, the energy, to tap into the ability to do something, the ability to make something happen out of nothing.

Thank God i got the flowers at TM. :)

For Mad & Jie Fu, I will do it cos they have been such great family members in my life! :)

Represented my team to send our blessings & regards to a colleague's baby 1st month celebration. 3 BS lessons. 4 members involved. Fruitful day. :)

Tiring day it was.. physically tired but very alive in the Spirit. :)

Ok stop here.. update another day...

God is good. My passion for You, O Lord, will stay strong........

No comments: