Friday, August 31, 2007

.. Giant Baby ..

yo yo! I'm back! :P

fell alseep just now, woke up at 2.40am. now is 4.13am. decided to upload the pictures from my phone to the comp. and here i am to update a little bit! hee.. else people will say my blog has "died-ed".... Lol..

SAMUEL is SOOOOO cute leh? haha.. but he is really getting!.. hmmm.. BIG! No one will believe he is only 2 months ++ lor?.. oh no.. haha.. i love samuel. :)

His latest pictures (as of 30 Aug 07):














Tmr my dept having D&D.. we're supposed to dress up, and our theme is "RETRO". These few days the whole office is buzzing with all the ideas here & there. Boss is very SERIOUS over this D&D, ha, so we better be serious too! :P

Had a hard time finding the clothes lor! haha.. nevertheless, got it liao with Shi Fu's help.. and with the ideas of my always so loving & helpful professional image consultant WenWen, here's a preview.. haha..

Retro or not? haha.. :P

This is definitely NOT my style of dressing lo.. nvm.. just for the fun of it.. :)

BANGKOK TRIP IS APPROACHING!!.. hee.. :)

Ok, blog again another day...

God is GOOD all the time.

:)

No comments: